Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see the temps could range from 31 to 50 degrees in the beginning of December in Crossville, TN. Um, the tent ain't gonna work for us Florida boys.

@Barneyrb may be bringing a camper. For a small fee....maybe dot dot dot

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bring Bruce up when you come
I pressured Bruce into this commitment a couple o' months ago. So, YES, he's in.

We're gonna race to it. I'll drop him off at the Daytona airport with the Dodge van and then the race is on. If you've ever flown out of Daytona, you'd know it'll be a close race.

Answer your damned cell phone. I texted you a question about this GTG.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pressured Bruce into this commitment a couple o' months ago. So, YES, he's in.

We're gonna race to it. I'll drop him off at the Daytona airport with the Dodge van and then the race is on. If you've ever flown out of Daytona, you'd know it'll be a close race.

Answer your damned cell phone. I texted you a question about this GTG.

AWESOME !!!!!

I texted you back. Dammit.....check yer phone.

The address is 135 Billy York Rd, Jamestown, TN 38556

I'm having this GTG at my barn rather than my house for a few reasons. There is no level ground at my house. My wife is epileptic, and stress can cause seizures. Having 40 guys show up at any woman's house to run saws would be a stressful thing. She would never say a word about this, but after 30 years of marriage, I know her very well, and look out for her at all times. Lastly, I don't allow any alcohol at my house, but want everyone to have a great time. So to keep from breaking my own rules, I figured if you guys wanna have a cold beer after we get done playing with saws, we'd need to do this away from the house.

I'm excited as hell to do this. I hope it turns out great.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Long lunch meeting. Okay. Events calendar updated with map now. Re. booze: We'll be spending a lot of time away from the house - maybe way in the back 40 where your "special" plants are growing. lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay, so for clarity...
there's a barn at 135 Billy York Rd, Jamestown, TN 38556 where the libations and bull riding are permitted?

I'd avoid the bull, and any alcohol needs to wait till the saws are put away. I figure a few guys will arrive on Friday and help setup/cook the pig and those fellers are welcome to imbibe as they see fit. Then on Saturday after the saws are put back in the trucks/cars/vehicles of choice, there will be guys that wanna stay another night before leaving Sunday. Those guys are also welcome to knock some adult beverages back. I'll have some wavers for everyone to sign stating that anything dumb that you do is on you.

Ideas? Questions? Comments? MILD criticisms? :D

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd avoid the bull, and any alcohol needs to wait till the saws are put away. I figure a few guys will arrive on Friday and help setup/cook the pig and those fellers are welcome to imbibe as they see fit. Then on Saturday after the saws are put back in the trucks/cars/vehicles of choice, there will be guys that wanna stay another night before leaving Sunday. Those guys are also welcome to knock some adult beverages back. I'll have some wavers for everyone to sign stating that anything dumb that you do is on you.

Ideas? Questions? Comments? MILD criticisms? :D

Are you gonna sign a waver too?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
randy didnt tell excanuck he couldnt sleep with the cows but he did me how fair is that ? :(