High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Stihl workshop manuals

lazydrake

OPE Member
Local time
1:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning. Great site with lots of info. I am looking for a repair manual & IPL for a Stihl 064 & Stihl 026 pro. If someone would be kind of enough to share, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning. Great site with lots of info. I am looking for a repair manual & IPL for a Stihl 064 & Stihl 026 pro. If someone would be kind of enough to share, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Check your inbox

skizze

OPE Member
Local time
8:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello OPE forum. I'm looking for a service manual for a Stihl FS 160 (4119). I was able to find the parts list but had no luck with the service manual.
Thank you in advance.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello OPE forum. I'm looking for a service manual for a Stihl FS 160 (4119). I was able to find the parts list but had no luck with the service manual.
Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the Forum. Not every day that we get a 120 year old wood cutter. What do you do to be able to cut wood and fix saws at 120?

skizze

OPE Member
Local time
8:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ray, thank you. I appreciate it a lot.

Welcome to the Forum. Not every day that we get a 120 year old wood cutter. What do you do to be able to cut wood and fix saws at 120?
Thanks for the welcome.
Heck, good question. It has to be whisky, beef jerky and a fine lady now and then.

wbear

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am in need of a repair / service manual for a 1992 026.
Are parts book/listing/explosion available too?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

wbear

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the welcome RI Chevy and thanks for the manuals Ray!
They are just what I needed. OPE is a great source of information. :)

Hickory

Active OPE Member
Local time
2:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm new, first post, great forum! I may have a timing problem with my FS45 and wondering if anyone has a service manual or can point me to somewhere that I can find one? I found a discussion here in OPEforum that sounds similar but I have a feeling that I'd be lost without a manual. Thank you.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm new, first post, great forum! I may have a timing problem with my FS45 and wondering if anyone has a service manual or can point me to somewhere that I can find one? I found a discussion here in OPEforum that sounds similar but I have a feeling that I'd be lost without a manual. Thank you.
Check your inbox

audiobull

Active OPE Member
Local time
7:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the group. Just purchased a used ms150TC that was in poor shape. Have ordered all new plastics and many more parts to bring back to life.
I wonder if anyone would please have an MS150TC or MS150 service/workshop manual to help me put it back together correctly and tune it.

Fantastic forum here guys, glad I found it, plenty of amazing threads on the go.