Trader history (0)

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really ? Our lowes just went out of business , and the stihl / husky shop over the mountian from here closed up. Stihl amish guy took over the stihl but no interest in husky. He worked at that shop.
TSC got rid of them once or twice...[emoji28][emoji23][emoji1787]

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IF NO ONE WANTS IT I WILL PUT IT ON EBAY WHERE PEOPLE WILL GO NUTS FOR THIS STUFF.

Yeah but then of course to get the theoretical big bucks on fee pay then you'll have to list everything individually or in small lots and ship, becomes a full time job. Then theres the endles relisting...
Even selling as a lot would need a much more detailed description/inventory and not just pics of a bunch of bins and piles. That and local pickup only auctions limit the bidding substantially.

So if it's really 30k worth of stuff then in this type of easy bulk listing it's probably worth 5k, assuming the good stuff hasn't been skimmed already...

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do you have air filter pics?
I need an 048 drive side case seal but I don't know the part number. Do you have a pic of that too?
GLWS!

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well if the OP decides to hand out a few parts and finds an 044 tank handle or an old 056 magnum ii badge I would be interested :)