Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, at least it is not a hack.
Not really helpful to the buyer, but reassuring to the seller and other forum members.

Also, thankfully it wasn't a higher value transfer!

Orangeinthebarn

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes guys you are correct. When I responded in the add I wanted the 2 chains. .Jmester pm’d me with how to pay. I didn’t see the little dot in front of name and it all seemed legit. Glad it’s only 30 bucks. My advice is let the buyer be the one to pm the seller for payment info. The fake messaged me and I replied. If I would’ve pm the seller first this wouldn’t have happened. I’m not sure how to let everyone see the pm’s. And I’ve been very busy and haven’t been able to spend much time here lately. Thanks everyone for clearing this up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes guys you are correct. When I responded in the add I wanted the 2 chains. .Jmester pm’d me with how to pay. I didn’t see the little dot in front of name and it all seemed legit. Glad it’s only 30 bucks. My advice is let the buyer be the one to pm the seller for payment info. The fake messaged me and I replied. If I would’ve pm the seller first this wouldn’t have happened. I’m not sure how to let everyone see the pm’s. And I’ve been very busy and haven’t been able to spend much time here lately. Thanks everyone for clearing this up.

No need to see anything. We have it figured out. I just hate that you got ripped off. I hate a fughin thief.