jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Orangeinthebarn

Not sure what you are talking about. Never sent you my PayPal info. If you sent money to someone it was not me. Guy bought the chains that you asked for,he reached out before you via pm. Said I would reach out if the other guy didn't work out. Sorry if there was some miscommunication.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Orangeinthebarn

Not sure what you are talking about. Never sent you my PayPal info. If you sent money to someone it was not me. Guy bought the chains that you asked for,he reached out before you via pm. Said I would reach out if the other guy didn't work out. Sorry if there was some miscommunication.

We'll get it straight. If he sent you money thru PayPal, he will have a record of it and will be able to prove it. No problem.

jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds good. Wanted to involve a moderator as there is a possible problem with a transaction. Feel its better for both parties.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Orangeinthebarn @Mastermind

That is not my email/PayPal address. Not sure what is going on.
Can confirm that is not Jason's PayPal info. I just purchased an Echo from him in January. I will not post it here. But if a moderator needs some proof can sure forward a screenshot if needed. Sorry to see this going down this way. Hope it works out for both involved.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can confirm that is not Jason's PayPal info. I just purchased an Echo from him in January. I will not post it here. But if a moderator needs some proof can sure forward a screenshot if needed. Sorry to see this going down this way. Hope it works out for both involved.
Same here, if Admins/Mods want I can PM them screenshots of PayPal transactions I had with Jason!

Anything I can do to help let me know.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag