Trader history (0)

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cases split, painted with Stihl paint, new oem bearings, hyway gaskets, oem oil line,oem pulse line, am fuel line, carb kit, air filter, painted the clutch cover, added second port and painted muffler, 044 drum and bearing, hyway piston with caber rings, timing advance .025 off the key. Upon arrival the cylinder had some fin broken off, I sent the cylinder to Shawn Carr. He fixed it up and you can't even tell.
I really like these saws but I'm done with rubber AV.

$200 plus shipping f&f or add 3%

This saw has been a curse,I dropped the meteor piston which is why it has a hyway with the meteor cabers. I ran out of stihl paint during the process (see clutch cover) and I have had the carb apart 5-6 times now. It was caked super bad, I cleaned it up the best I could but crap kept breaking free and making the needle stick. I think I have it now but I'm selling it as a project.
It could probably stand to have a bath in a ultrasonic cleaner but I don't have one, yet...........
Shoot me a reasonable offer I want it gone! Hyway has some slight scratches which I always get with a hyway but not with meteor. Anyone else have that happen?

I might be interested in a trade, I like jonsereds, and some huskys too :).

Last edited:

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a member comment on the gap between the top cover and air filter cover. The top handle is tweaked a little, I can tell running the saw but it is tweaked.

I have ran 2-3 tanks through it so far and 1 tank since the last time I went through the carb.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now that this is done.
Can someone tell me the diff between super and non?
If any.
Thanks. I have one that is beat and could stand an overhaul.