Socket adapters

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I have, from only the lord knows where, a Truecraft 20215. It's a 1/4 square drive to 1/4 hex. It came with a T15 bit. It's just pushed in by hand and I need a bench vice, hammer and punch to get the bits out. I love this thing. Only down side is I only have 1 and can't seem to find anymore. So, do any of you have something similar you could recommend? I need smaller drive things like this to remind my brain to "Be easy! You'll break it"!

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I have, from only the lord knows where, a Truecraft 20215. It's a 1/4 square drive to 1/4 hex. It came with a T15 bit. It's just pushed in by hand and I need a bench vice, hammer and punch to get the bits out. I love this thing. Only down side is I only have 1 and can't seem to find anymore. So, do any of you have something similar you could recommend? I need smaller drive things like this to remind my brain to "Be easy! You'll break it"!

These little ratcheting bit drivers are great. I need to grab another one myself, can't seem to find mine.

20201027_213738.jpg

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might have to go one of those routes some day. But atm. I'm just looking for a bit holder for my hex bits I have. If not, I'll look for something else when money isn't so tight. Thank for the help.

AVB

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And here I was thinking that you were just wanting make you socket bits that were longer than the above kits where you could use the 1/4 drive torque wrench in some those deep holes. What I doing here is using a 1/4" 1/4"square drive deep well with some dental floss when I working the 6" long torx, hex, and screwdriver bits so I can use one my in/lb wrenches.