Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just censored in AS for using OPE in a message which was immediately censored. I had to ask in a followup message what was going on and Lone Wolf explained about a competing site. Well that was enough for me and here I am.

Welcome to OPE sir. :)

We are striving to be the best we can.....

Glad to see you found us,

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
8:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just censored in AS for using OPE in a message which was immediately censored. I had to ask in a followup message what was going on and Lone Wolf explained about a competing site. Well that was enough for me and here I am.
So the censorship is making people ask why and leading them to end up here. Priceless.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to the non jerry springer show

mcginkleschmidt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't visit chainsaw forums most days but I recently logged onto AS wondering whether anyone might be selling T-shirts and I was pleasantly surprised to find a T-shirt sale underway with TWO IDIOTS LOGGING SHIRTS. However, I sensed a conspicuous change in AS as many former active members were missing from the forum. Since I had sent my Echo CS-500P to Mastermind several years ago for the MM treatment, I Googled "mastermind" and found him and the forum here. I signed on as a member about a week ago but this is my first post. I'm glad I was able to find the "missing resource" that was gone from the other forum.

polkat

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't visit chainsaw forums most days but I recently logged onto AS wondering whether anyone might be selling T-shirts and I was pleasantly surprised to find a T-shirt sale underway with TWO IDIOTS LOGGING SHIRTS. However, I sensed a conspicuous change in AS as many former active members were missing from the forum. Since I had sent my Echo CS-500P to Mastermind several years ago for the MM treatment, I Googled "mastermind" and found him and the forum here. I signed on as a member about a week ago but this is my first post. I'm glad I was able to find the "missing resource" that was gone from the other forum.

Got your firs like too. Bunch of great guys here soon you will have a shed full of projects too

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Competing site.....That's a laugh! This is a sight to behold...

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hi and welcome to OPE :)
Good to see you here