snow pics

Homemade

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another 4-5” of fluff fell last night into today. Lest just hope the wind doesn’t pick up, or we re going to have some major drifting again. I would take 10” every two weeks over the 3-4” every 3 days. It’s just getting annoying now.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
our average snowfall for feb is 7.3", we broke our record with 53.7" so far. total snow fall for this winter is 76.8". our average winter snowfall is 46.8".

more snow coming, sounds like fun to me

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yep had to put up a mailbox today. Pretty easy to see why. Another 2-3" coming woot woot!

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I been searching to hell and back...and can't quite find none of this *s-wordt y'all call snow here in 65 deg mid-Ga. Maybe I can get Steve to send me a sample...so I knows what to looks for!
Come a little closer and I’ll send you some via air mail. :smilie-devil:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I been searching to hell and back...and can't quite find none of this *s-wordt y'all call snow here in 65 deg mid-Ga. Maybe I can get Steve to send me a sample...so I knows what to looks for!

Stick U head in the freezer and sprinkle ice cubes on your head, then you'll know what it's like or...
...stay outta da dam snow thread then, go start a blue skies and sunshine thread you can waller round in. Lol

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today my neighbor pulled out a propane torch heater, loosened up the ice around his mail box, and I thought he was going to do something productive. Instead he took all the chunks that he loosened and combined that with half a truckload of hard snow from his driveway and thew it into the center of the street.

That way all the others in the neighborhood would have a chance to drive over it. This is a direct violation of city law, but does he care? Ans: No entire way.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stick U head in the freezer and sprinkle ice cubes on your head, then you'll know what it's like or...
...stay outta da dam snow thread then, go start a blue skies and sunshine thread you can waller round in. Lol
Lmao...one blue, sunshiny sky thread comin' up!