huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thought I had a good one but they’ve all got worn plating or grooves.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I got one for you Mr. K. It may need a helicoil for the spark plug threads.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Building yourself an 044 for something?
No it’s for a customer. I knew I had a bunch of 044/440 cylinders but most of the good ones are straight fins. I had a KS cylinder that I had picked out for him but it was dusty inside. I didn’t see any scoring on it and thought it was good. But there are several places where it has worn through the plating and I didn’t see it. I have 2 10MM Mahle cylinders and once I clean them up one has a spot by the bottom of the upper transfer and the other has a line below the intake. Hunting for something better

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No it’s for a customer. I knew I had a bunch of 044/440 cylinders but most of the good ones are straight fins. I had a KS cylinder that I had picked out for him but it was dusty inside. I didn’t see any scoring on it and thought it was good. But there are several places where it has worn through the plating and I didn’t see it. I have 2 10MM Mahle cylinders and once I clean them up one has a spot by the bottom of the upper transfer and the other has a line below the intake. Hunting for something better
Thought maybe you were going for a drive next week