High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SHOW ME YOUR AXES

MurKSki86®

Maybe I'm lost
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
A double bit I found in a junk box for a buck and a half. Idk if I'm gonna fix up and hang it or give it to a friend. It usually feels better giving something away and I haven't in a while. Btw, it's stamped HOMESTEAD which was made by collins? IMG_20200116_143928359.jpg

oldbitz

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Run a wire brush or wire cup wheel over that ax, then file a nice edge on it and it will be one hell of a gift!
I should have taken a pic of it totally finished, I cleaned it up with a scotchbrite pad on my die grinder and gave it a good working edge and he loved it. My hydraulic splitter last year didn't get used as much at home because he enjoyed splitting out in the bush.

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have one axe and a couple hatchets. I'll get the hatchet pics later. This axe was my dad's. It was his favorite. I'm near 50 years old and he had this from my earliest memories. No name, just a large 2 with a small 2 next to it. My cousin the saw collector also has 100's of axes. He said that indicates 2.2 pounds. Said it's a saddle axe? He "restored" it for me and made a leather sheath with hand hammered copper rivets. It lives in the house in my gun room.

That's a nice cruiser axe you got there!