Self Reflection On Behaviour ..

Vintage Engine Repairs

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of self reflection in this one, especially my last point, I wanted to share it here after a fairly recent bout of my own stupidity and a ban saw me away for a week.. my actions still don’t sit well with me, but anyway, maybe someone will enjoy it.

*Edited to add in more clarity*

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A lot of self reflection in this one, especially my last point, I wanted to share it here after a fairly recent bout of my own stupidity and a ban saw me away for a week.. my actions still don’t sit well with me, but anyway, maybe someone will enjoy it.

Good on you for the explanation and owning up to it. I’m sure we’re all guilty of trying to be too helpful at some point or another on the forum or elsewhere - I know I am. I learned that lesson a few years ago when I was new here. Thought I knew what I was talking about until I was quickly and clearly shown otherwise. So lesson learned to keep my fingers off the keys when I’m not 100% sure of my answer.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
4:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Don't have time to watch ATM but happy to see you will still be around.

Vintage Engine Repairs

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good on you for the explanation and owning up to it. I’m sure we’re all guilty of trying to be too helpful at some point or another on the forum or elsewhere - I know I am. I learned that lesson a few years ago when I was new here. Thought I knew what I was talking about until I was quickly and clearly shown otherwise. So lesson learned to keep my fingers off the keys when I’m not 100% sure of my answer.
Thanks for sharing, i completely agree!