Saw shop broken into ..

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
9:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya the thieved are at it in my area too but they steal trucks. My BIL just lost his f350 on monday night and another truck the next about ten miles away. I worry about mine. It was my dads. Cant replace it.
They took about 8-10 back in the fall winter time.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sharp chain on a end of a pole would work good also i had one stolen about 5 or 6 years ago it sucks

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A good dose of lead will cure a thief
I hear ya. I got the rifle under my bed. Ther is a cop tjat lives cpuple houses down that goes get tje cruiser then goes hometo bed. Must be nice. I stopped a theif last year tjat was trying to get into my neighbors truck. And tje funny thing. If je turned around he wpuld be looking to tje cops house window.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hear ya. I got the rifle under my bed. Ther is a cop tjat lives cpuple houses down that goes get tje cruiser then goes hometo bed. Must be nice. I stopped a theif last year tjat was trying to get into my neighbors truck. And tje funny thing. If je turned around he wpuld be looking to tje cops house window.
I have my 870 with buckshot beside my bed and my glock 19 on my head board. If that don't take care of it I can atleast make it to the safe lol

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate reading about stuff like this.
I'll be on the lookout also!

100+ years ago these words were true in this country.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sucks... On a better note it looks like I'm getting a few back from the second time. This last time is a big maybe. Scumbags... It's hard to know who to trust these days. Been robbed three times in three years at two places. Never been robbed before that. Surveillance cameras and lead will be the new deterrent. Cops are no help and don't seem to care much. The local judges even less. Wish I still lived way out in the woods.