Trader history (0)

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
20170304_152724.jpg 20170304_152750.jpg 20170304_152754.jpg 20170304_152757.jpg

Up for sale is a Makita 6421 saw in a box. I don't have the time to fool with it, and have a motorcycle that I'm trying to get back on the road for spring. Comes with two cylinders, one has very minor transfer, and a good piston. Also has two sets of covers that were scratched up by the Home Depot folks.

It's nearly complete with the exception of:

Sprocket/chain cover
Intake Boot
Muffler
the winged oiler part that sits behind the clutch
May need various assorted fasteners
I think that's all

$150 + shipping. I prefer cash or a postal money order, since I never withdraw money from my paypal account. If you insist on paypal though, I'll take it.

It will probably take me a day or two to find a box to pack it up

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Howdy brother!...hope everything is good your way.
Going great, brother. The weather has been kick ass, and I'm getting spring fever. Ready to let the fire go out.

How's things with you?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going great, brother. The weather has been kick ass, and I'm getting spring fever. Ready to let the fire go out.

How's things with you?
Good to hear from ya...Everything good here. Got some whole chickens rollin' on the Traeger smoker.

We just dipped into the 30's last night for the first time in probably a month or better at least. Weather and winter, or what was supposed to be, been crazy here in mid-Ga. I've been spending my afternoons after work in shorts and flip-flops for the last month. Definitely odd weather here... I'm sure a little different from what you folks are dealing with. Things are warming up nice here, ready to get the bass boat in the water and snatch some crappie, bream, bass lips. It won't be long trust me, and we gonna be on the same ol' freezer-filling missions we been on for yrs.