davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to drive the truck up on wood to get it high enough to raise the landing gear(it’s huge on these M105 trailers)

Gin poles in the truck only got it steep enough to dump a little over 50%, but still quite handy. Need to make the tailgate side swing, maybe connect winch to the landing gear with it down to get the tongue high enough. Or I need to build longer gin poles anyway. Trailer needs tires so maybe I will put the next bigger size on it to get the tail end higher when dumping. Also better sides of course…maybe even metal.

I think it holds a cord thrown but haven’t stacked a cord to check.

IMG_4812.jpegIMG_4817.jpeg

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to drive the truck up on wood to get it high enough to raise the landing gear(it’s huge on these M105 trailers)

Gin poles in the truck only got it steep enough to dump a little over 50%, but still quite handy. Need to make the tailgate side swing, maybe connect winch to the landing gear with it down to get the tongue high enough. Or I need to build longer gin poles anyway. Trailer needs tires so maybe I will put the next bigger size on it to get the tail end higher when dumping. Also better sides of course…maybe even metal.

View attachment 403551View attachment 403552
Cool trailer,

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 403551View attachment 403552
Where did you find that?