Trader history (3)

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems when I come here looking for a saw for friends or family Nick has the saw I need for sale LOL.

So is this still available and what do you guys think of my buddy looking to pickup a big saw for an Alaska mill?

While I have you guys -- do you use a different chain for milling since standard chains that cut well cross cut or noodling seem to make dust cutting in the milling direction (slabbing)... Been mucking with saws long time but don't know much about milling.
394/5's are awesome for millin. I just use standard chain, be it full comp for shorter wood or full skip on the 42". Just file the cutters to about 10-15 degrees top plate angle and let er rip. They oil like the Exxon Valdez!
IMG_0958.JPG IMG_1916.JPG

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When Mike ported this saw for me i told him that i would like it for an Alaskan sawmill as well as normal cutting. He reassured me this saw would do whatever i asked of it. Just happens that my BILs neighbor picked up a woodmizer and has a skidsteer already. That kind of made up my mind:D

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When Mike ported this saw for me i told him that i would like it for an Alaskan sawmill as well as normal cutting. He reassured me this saw would do whatever i asked of it. Just happens that my BILs neighbor picked up a woodmizer and has a skidsteer already. That kind of made up my mind:D
Lucky you!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Seems when I come here looking for a saw for friends or family Nick has the saw I need for sale LOL.

So is this still available and what do you guys think of my buddy looking to pickup a big saw for an Alaska mill?

While I have you guys -- do you use a different chain for milling since standard chains that cut well cross cut or noodling seem to make dust cutting in the milling direction (slabbing)... Been mucking with saws long time but don't know much about milling.
Did you buy this saw Eric?
Just curious.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump! Will fill with fuel and oil if it helps make a sale!:D
What Two stroke oil?
What ratio?
What bar oil?
What’s your elevation?
How much does it weigh half full of gas and 3/4 tank of bar oil?
How’s the balance with a 28” bar and half life full skip square ground chain?

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What Two stroke oil?
What ratio?
What bar oil?
What’s your elevation?
How much does it weigh half full of gas and 3/4 tank of bar oil?
How’s the balance with a 28” bar and half life full skip square ground chain?
Lemme get back with u on that:D

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Variables damnit...how many variables come with the pre-fueled/pre-oiled saw?
Thanks for bringing that up Jason, good point. Buyer will also get:
1- shot glass of Evererclear and 1-of water. U can adjust ur fuel ratio to how tight ur whiteys r the day u run the saw.
Also included will be 1 shot glass of kerosene if u have to thin the bar oil and one shot glass of corn starch incase it must be thickened:D

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1- shot glass of Evererclear and 1-of water. U can adjust ur fuel ratio to how tight ur whiteys r the day u run the saw.
Also included will be 1 shot glass of kerosene if u have to thin the bar oil and one shot glass of corn starch incase it must be thickened:D
I hope that’s in the owners manual.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:lol:

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Bump for a great seller...
I offered @JohnnyBlade 50 rounds of .223, 6 lbs of random brass cases, PLUS $100 to sweeten the deal.
Uppity MF'r still said no. Must be one hell of a saw to turn down that kind of loot in this day and age.