High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Random pics (that you took) thread...

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
thru there many times. twice a wk for few yr. can live w/snow. lotta freezing rain tween there & jasper. that suks.
People ask me to play in the snow!! No thanks!! Working often a semi ditches eats a few poles and lots of cable,, cold wet and tiresome!!! Sometime more than 3 feet of the *s-word, sometimes mixed with deisel, oil, and whatever freight, processed chicken comes to mind,,,.
Pay is good but the snow sucks!!! That is why I have a wood stove and windows,,,
BBB

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They are vey mild, not a strong flavour, they dont grow every year, they look like soccer balls in the feilds. Usually in the late spring, this year seems perfect but have not seen any.
I had bigger ones two years B4 all were found in two fields that have cows in them sometime, range land.
Google giant puffballs.
BBB

VinceGU05

one day when i grow up...
Local time
7:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ec174cc0f5eeee0cb524abb33a0cea46.jpg

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The lake where I am at. Small red circle is my cabin location, pic is taken form a ATV trail, the road looking thing by the cabin is an abondon rail bed, part of the trans Canada trail.
The brown in the forest is beetle kill, mosly pine but some spruce and fir. Lots of it has blown down since this was taken.
BBB
lake.jpg

Last edited: