Country flag

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working in the gated community today, decided to take a break by the private lake, guy on his walk told me they got some nice bass & cat fish, looks like iam gonna bring my pole with me next week.

Attachments

• 20240906_141538.jpg
    20240906_141538.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 13

old saw fixer

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are a good man! That is a pretty kitten. We adopted two kittens that were born in a bucket in my daughter's shed. Daughter saved three but one had fading kitten syndrome and passed over the bridge. We are retired and had no fur babies in the house since our Basset mix had to be put down. Our girls are now 6 months old, 5 pounds + and have been spayed and micro-chipped. We had to bottle feed them too. Its funny to see a little kitten hold the milk bottle! Butter is a buff tabby and Marmalade is an orange tabby. Pics are not on my laptop yet.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to a local RC jet GTG after work today. These are actual turbine powered models. Quite an amazing thing to experience! Most of them are in the 10k range!

View attachment 432427
Better layout than in local state park. Grass trimmed field and toilet across parking area. Stopped by to see a bit of flying, only sitters bs'n about the planes that sat around.
St. Louis County park has a couple round asphalt fields for combat flying, crossed straight landing/takeoff strips for varying winds and most weekends can watch some actual flying.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Better layout than in local state park. Grass trimmed field and toilet across parking area. Stopped by to see a bit of flying, only sitters bs'n about the planes that sat around.
St. Louis County park has a couple round asphalt fields for combat flying, crossed straight landing/takeoff strips for varying winds and most weekends can watch some actual flying.

This one is a very nice field in Eureka. I'm not a crazy 3D or turbine pilot but if you're ever in the area stop by and we'll put some planes in the air!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This one is a very nice field in Eureka. I'm not a crazy 3D or turbine pilot but if you're ever in the area stop by and we'll put some planes in the air!
Thanks hwy 44 off my path mostly. St. Louis County flying area in between meramec river can see 44 prior to 141

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Came across this tday,, GMC Ultimate,, never hear of one,,, starts @ $100K,, and this has big lift and tires,,,,
Whos gonna take that in the bush,, or wood cutting,,View attachment 432824
I’ve heard of them a while back. Even seen a few. I guess the Denali was just to regular and they had to come up with an ultimate Denali, lol. I would use it like a truck and buy it only if I won the lottery for like a million bucks. I know of a guy who just bought one and uses it for his dumpster business and uses it like a truck for towing and driving down dirt roads, etc…