Random pics (that you took) thread...

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You see fun and excitement. I see traumatic brain injury, broken collar bone, missing teeth, and a snapped femur!!!
Skills yes, but ur mindset is the biggest advantage, you do it not being confident in ur skills, you’ve already crashed, just need to know ur limitations, 👍 Heck you can trip walking and break ur bones, Lol

Last edited:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying something different today with my back ribs. I put them meat down for a little while and just flipped them.y thought is to see if we can get some more bark on meat side. Either way I don’t think it’s going to hurt them. After they come off I’m going to do some Mac and cheese with the left over brisket chopped up and added in. Should be a great week of meals.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying something different today with my back ribs. I put them meat down for a little while and just flipped them.y thought is to see if we can get some more bark on meat side. Either way I don’t think it’s going to hurt them. After they come off I’m going to do some Mac and cheese with the left over brisket chopped up and added in. Should be a great week of meals.

Any Random pics of that to share?

facepalm-seriously.gif