Pipers sound off if you’re present

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was a pretty bland blend, especially for a aromatic. Starts out sorta OK. Definitely got the coffee flavors, but it was pretty weak, and went away pretty quick. Even after that, it was dull. Maybe that's normal for burley's, not sure. Didn't really taste the virginias. Definitely won't buy this one again.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was a pretty bland blend, especially for an aromatic. Starts out sorta OK. Definitely got the coffee flavors, but it was pretty weak, and went away pretty quick. Even after that, it was dull. Maybe that's normal for burley's, not sure. Didn't really taste the virginias. Definitely won't buy this one again.
My favorite burley is haunted bookshop. It’s certainly not dull. You should try that. It’s a good one.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
That was a pretty bland blend, especially for an aromatic. Starts out sorta OK. Definitely got the coffee flavors, but it was pretty weak, and went away pretty quick. Even after that, it was dull. Maybe that's normal for burley's, not sure. Didn't really taste the virginias. Definitely won't buy this one again.
Wow thanks for the review. I haven’t had that one and likely won’t make time for it.
My favorite burley is haunted bookshop. It’s certainly not dull. You should try that. It’s a good one.
X2. Good blend.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I've heard of that on a YouTube channel. Maybe it was Hobbiton Piper..... I'll have to give that one a try. Thanks for the recommendation, Jake.

Wow thanks for the review. I haven’t had that one and likely won’t make time for it.

X2. Good blend.
I'll give Haunted Bookshop a go.

I'm still a novice, but I was expecting a strong flavor like Old Toby, or Rivendell.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard of that on a YouTube channel. Maybe it was Hobbiton Piper..... I'll have to give that one a try. Thanks for the recommendation, Jake.

I'll give Haunted Bookshop a go.

I'm still a novice, but I was expecting a strong flavor like Old Toby, or Rivendell.
Bookshop stronger than both of those