SOLD Pioneer P61

Trader history (0)

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just picked up at a yard sale last weekend, got it running a day or two ago, may be willing to sell .Make me an offer. Pm me a good cell number and I will send a twenty second vid of it running in complete as is "barn find" condition. I will post pics maybe this weekend, but it will be all cleaned up then

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
11:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just picked up at a yard sale last weekend, got it running a day or two ago, may be willing to sell .Make me an offer. Pm me a good cell number and I will send a twenty second vid of it running in complete as is "barn find" condition. I will post pics maybe this weekend, but it will be all cleaned up then

Pictures Please

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bear with me ope's, I work construction, and things have gone crazy since the weather has dried out, I'm busier than the proverbial one legged man! I will get pics up as soon as I can

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bear with me ope's, I work construction, and things have gone crazy since the weather has dried out, I'm busier than the proverbial one legged man! I will get pics up as soon as I can

The waters have been chummed ! Full your inbox will be.

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry guys, the saw isn't actually sold, I just flat don't have time to clean up the pioneer. I couldn't find any option for deleting the add, so I marked as sold .As soon as things slow down, I'll get pics up and update some info, thanks

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry guys, the saw isn't actually sold, I just flat don't have time to clean up the pioneer. I couldn't find any option for deleting the add, so I marked as sold .As soon as things slow down, I'll get pics up and update some info, thanks
Just post the pics of it dirty. People that buy a old saw expect to do some cleaning anyways.

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just post the pics of it dirty. People that buy a old saw expect to do some cleaning anyways.
I thought about that, but I prefer to look a saw over and check it out from top to bottom before I sell it to someone. I like to know what I'm selling just as much as the buyer wants to know what they are getting . On top of that, if someone buys it and sends me money, I don't have a clue when I'll be able to pack and ship it to them. Sorry guys, business was a little slower when I first posted, wasn't expecting things to go crazy like they did

Barknut

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Heads up to all who were watching this, it's been checked out, and is currently re-listed