SOLD Pioneer P-61, Nice!!

Trader history (0)

nnero

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Regretfully, I need to post another one of my favorite saws. Its a Pioneer P-61 thats in nice shape.
-It has new fuel lines and carb k it.
-There is some random size hardware for the recoil but they thread in and out with no issues. It comes with 2 clutch covers. One is a complete yellow half cover with chainbrake. The second is a NOS full cover with no brake but the parts can be swapped from the other cover.
-It also a decal set and bar stencil from Sugar Creek Supply that will be provided as well.
-It comes with 2 24" bars and chains. One is a brand new GB Protop with new Oregon chain, neither have seen wood. The second is a 24" hardnose with like new Oregon chain.

This a very strong running saw that I hate to sell but I dont really have a choice at the moment. I am hoping it can go to someone who will appreciate and enjoy like I have.

I am asking $400 plus shipping. I think that is a fair price considering the the extras included and $ to cc ratio, however I am willing to work a little if need be. Feel free to ask any questions.

20150620_164118[1].jpg IMG_0497[1].JPG IMG_0498[1].JPG

nnero

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, new rim sprocket as well. Everything works, including auto and manual oiler. Decomp makes starting much easier too lol

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. I just had to pay for repairs on my daughter's car (do they ever grow up) or I would be all over this.

:rolleyes: hopefully not. Ive been a little sad about Madalyn starting school. She's been my truck buddy and gone to work with me 3-4 days a week for the last year while we were getting her health sorted out. Im glad that she can go to school but sad that it's happening. It's complicated.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any chance of a good piss revving video? Just cuz i cant buy it doesnt mean i dont wanna hear it run :b1:

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cust, if'n you have a hankerin' for a Pioneer P-series let me know
Gotta get a handful of projects out of the way before i expand my addiction into new brands. They really are sweet looking saws though.