High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Opinions on value.

Hokie94

New OPE Member
Local time
4:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So, the local high school vocational ag shop was just donated 40 stihl fs 350 brushcutters. They were used on some sort of mine clearing operation by a government contractor. The machines have been in storage for 5 years or so, stored without fuel thamkfully. We have gotten 30 of them running over the past few days.

The school is going to keep a few for use on the school farm, but they want to sell some to raise money for additional projects. I have scoured ebay, local craigslist ads and other Internet resources but I have yet to find one used to determine an approximate value.

Any thoughts on what they may be worth on the used market? I have pictures but can't get them to upload for some reason.

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Great machines , I have an FR 350 which is the back pack version and it has seen a lot of use with few problems .

Depending how they look (I know , doesn't make a good runner any better ) I would say $250-$350 range .

Hokie94

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for the opinions, I was thinking 200-250 so I'll tell them to start around 300. They are well used but most are running well.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn. I need someone to give me some valuable OPE. I usually have to pay top dollar for my projects.