OPE Good vibes for all

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wanted to give a big shout out to the OPE forum staff and members. I was kind of doubtful that it could meet the goals of a place with better mood and without all the drama associated with AS. Well my friend this place is for real. I am here every day and the vibes flow in each thread and the memebers are respectful of one another. Even when chances arrive to bicker i believe the memory of the bad taste left by AS keeps us from going back down that road or allowing trashy memebrs ruin a good thing. So hats off to opeforum.com and may all the riff raff be flushed down the pooper.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's almost painful to go to as anymore. Edit it is.

Last edited:

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I sure enjoy my time here.
First I do when I wake up is to visit OPE, each morning there is alot allerts.
I think I go here maybe 10 times a day lol.
I apreciate all members here, great people.

I also visit SH more or less each day, in the past several times daily, they are a bit soft though!:p

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wanted to give a big shout out to the OPE forum staff and members. I was kind of doubtful that it could meet the goals of a place with better mood and without all the drama associated with AS. Well my friend this place is for real. I am here every day and the vibes flow in each thread and the memebers are respectful of one another. Even when chances arrive to bicker i believe the memory of the bad taste left by AS keeps us from going back down that road or allowing trashy memebrs ruin a good thing. So hats off to opeforum.com and may all the riff raff be flushed down the pooper.

We are the Riff Raff sir.

Named that by Mr Brad Snelling...

We are proud of that name, and if you are here with us......then you very well might be Riff Raff too. :)

Tractorsaw1

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was actually looking @ hslproparts & noticed it said forums off to the side, ok I'll check it out, SURPRISE all the heavy hitters were all ready here, I didn't win the saw for the post count thing, but glad to see this is still the place to be. Talking about saw sites going down in flames, remind me what happened to the race saw site?

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well I was actually looking @ hslproparts & noticed it said forums off to the side, ok I'll check it out, SURPRISE all the heavy hitters were all ready here, I didn't win the saw for the post count thing, but glad to see this is still the place to be. Talking about saw sites going down in flames, remind me what happened to the race saw site?
Hello my freind

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Eric Copsey deleted all the files and killed it.