SOLD One ugly Hooskie 346

Trader history (0)

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I got some lookers too. I'm just more proud of the rat rod Huskies:cool:.
Speaking of rat rods......I've ran that 550 from you a bit more. Rings are startin to seat. Thanks again for hookin me up. I don't cut too much lately, but when I'm going to, it's the first saw I grab. I like pretty, but it's also nice to not worry about inadvertant dinks and scratches. If I can scrounge up decent deals on the parts, I'll be looking to give her the 562 treatment. :)

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of rat rods......I've ran that 550 from you a bit more. Rings are startin to seat. Thanks again for hookin me up. I don't cut too much lately, but when I'm going to, it's the first saw I grab. I like pretty, but it's also nice to not worry about inadvertant dinks and scratches. If I can scrounge up decent deals on the parts, I'll be looking to give her the 562 treatment. :)
That's great to hear Juan. I still have most of one more from that lot I've not decided what to do with yet. It may get intermingled with a 2252 with some 562 parts for a build. Now THAT should make for a beautifully ugly saw!

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
10:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While back I got a 2255 (in the "you suck" category/thread, fixed it cheap and gave it to one of my welders. It got stolen along with a couple grand worth of his tools. Unoccupied house, insurance won't cover. I've been thinking about another 50cc for him. Summer is time to fix up saws in the A/C...but I'm already buried in my own projects. Hmm...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, but I had a not so ugly red one show up a couple weeks back, and found an alright looking creamsicle before that. Maybe my ways are changing?
I got a few uglies, just managed to find another 372 to replace the 2171 for a flush cutting saw. Grabbed that off Doug, he told me when I said I wanted it, you don't want this one, it's not your style lol.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a few uglies, just managed to find another 372 to replace the 2171 for a flush cutting saw. Grabbed that off Doug, he told me when I said I wanted it, you don't want this one, it's not your style lol.
Not his either then!

husqvarnaxpman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. You guys both know I cut a lot of wood for the two outdoor wood burners I have. Just because you have to use your tools don't mean you have to abuse them

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. You guys both know I cut a lot of wood for the two outdoor wood burners I have. Just because you have to use your tools don't mean you have to abuse them
I'm the opposite. I don't have to cut *s-word but my saws look like I take them to the woods tied to the hitch.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey man I don't have to use mine, I get to :b1:.
But I've got a few ugly saws for flush cutting and the pitchy wood, but not too many to bring down the overall condition of the herd lol.