Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That kinda sounds like fun. You go down to Arrow Head in KC its like a big ass party in the lot almost more fun than watching the game.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not much of a sports buff, but I get 3 stationS on the radio at work. Day before, day of and day after is like 6hr worth of packer football talk....
oh hell no its like that around here with KU basketball and whats worse they play twice a week luck me my drive is only like 10 min to work and to loud for radio at work.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang it, I'm in wi and I forgot cheese for my sammich... you can tell I a it from round here.. lol

Hopefully they don't kick me out..

Lol, I like cheese too, just forgot to grab some. Altho, this bread is pretty tasty.

Being 30~ miles from lambeau field I am ready for the season to be over lol.

As punishment, go outside and stick your tongue on the nearest metal pole you can find. maybe then you will remember that cheese is an important food group, right up there with bacon.(the other food group)

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As punishment, go outside and stick your tongue on the nearest metal pole you can find. maybe then you will remember that cheese is an important food group, right up there with bacon.(the other food group)

Ya sure ya don't just want to send me home???

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Once it was machined, we layed out the holes.

Pic is drilling the center knockout holes. They were 28" before we got through the bottom. 2 1/8" diameter. They have a pin come up through to push the part out of the die.

Also used that drill to drill/tap the 4 2" holes for the die block. That gets rather nerve-wracking. ..
Nice pics Joe. I bet there's not many outfits across the country that do that type of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.