Not open for further replies.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
In Wisconsin, it puts lead in your pencil. Lol
I love the stuff ..all the different ones ...but i have had bad reaction to it ..like some folks get with nuts or a bee sting.
Penicillin and me dont get on and guess what can happen if you eat enough blue !! so iv found out

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so my MIL called me back asking if she should go to HF to buy a generator for 100 buck because of this ice storm. I said just head over here I got one. My wife looked at me like she saw a ghost could believe I said that.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So is your dad the day shift?

No. Dad dosent weld. He the boss, has me to do all the grunt work. While he is off doing public relations (Bs'ing)
Hired the guy on days just for these welding projects. He has done heavy welding like this for the last 20 years.

The guy on days has such bad luck, bout ready to send him home so I don't get it lol.

His new (less than 3 weeks old) remote start fob died.
I just get suited up for work, he comes back in complaining his truck won't star. His new key won't be ready till tomorrow. So I have to take him to walgreens for a micro screwdriver and battery.. here he is standing at the counter just fuming cause he can't get the fob apart. I pop it open, grab the battery's. Say here let's go.

If he didn't have bad luck he wouldn't have any...

Status
Not open for further replies.