Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
are they xraying it as you go or just weld and move on ?

Weld and move on. Upper management would have a heart attack seeing g an xray of these old castings. This one was made in 1942 for ford. All wood form, sand cast single pour.

That is why this one had some many dips/vallys scarfed out, they got into sand pockets and stress cracks.

The only real structureal part to this job was welding the cracks in the legs.

Filling the entire bed up is just a design change.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been in the single digits here the last few mornings too. We ain't geared for that crap.
Tell 'em Randy ...I'm to cold...[emoji200]

Zoo City Sawz

What, no hair on your nipples?

The John Deere 1120 starts.......even at 5 degrees. This morning though, it refused to lift a round bale. I just left it running with the PTO on for awhile.....and it started working again. Ice in the system somewhere I suppose.

I can take it.........but my old machines can't. :(

Your tractor has water in the hydraulic system. It's from condensate from using it for short bursts at a time during cold weather. It'll be fine if you run it hard for a few hours, or change it.

I wonder where jackaxe was when this happened?
If @Genius had it his way, JKP would still be blowing Shane's mom in his basement bedroom

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What, no hair on your nipples?

Your tractor has water in the hydraulic system. It's from condensate from using it for short bursts at a time during cold weather. It'll be fine if you run it hard for a few hours, or change it.

If @Genius had it his way, JKP would still be blowing Shane's mom in his basement bedroom
Don't know the story but I'm laughing you cut deep man lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't know the story but I'm laughing you cut deep man lol
Too bad you missed it. Pretty hilarious when a guy tells somebody else to go suck his mom's di**. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

(I know I know, But I promised randy I'd back off on the whole profanity thing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.