Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Getting a damn cold. F-bomb winter.
What was it, like 37F there? :risas3:

The family and I did an overnight visit at the wife's mother's Saturday night. I returned home Sunday to a fresh 18" of snow. Perfect timing on my behalf as my neighbor was plowing his drive. He made a pass for me so we could pull in. I got my tractor out later and cleaned everything up but forgot to take a pic of my plow for @huskihl. It was single digits without windchill and the tractor battery said GFY. I brought it inside next to the woodstove and put the charger on it for 15 mins, put it back in and then had some fun. Here's to goo neighbors! :beer-toast1:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh no !! im sorry ...Steve.. I got confused ! Name retention is not a strong point once i get into a room/thread full of folks.

No worries, figured I'd give ya a hard time. I have a hard time with the double name's here at times myself.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What was it, like 37F there? :risas3:

The family and I did an overnight visit at the wife's mother's Saturday night. I returned home Sunday to a fresh 18" of snow. Perfect timing on my behalf as my neighbor was plowing his drive. He made a pass for me so we could pull in. I got my tractor out later and cleaned everything up but forgot to take a pic of my plow for @huskihl. It was single digits without windchill and the tractor battery said GFY. I brought it inside next to the woodstove and put the charger on it for 15 mins, put it back in and then had some fun. Here's to goo neighbors! :beer-toast1:

It's been in the single digits here the last few mornings too. We ain't geared for that crap.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been in the single digits here the last few mornings too. We ain't geared for that crap.
Be prepared for the unexpected.You gots to have Wood to burn and Wool to Wear. That cold being down there makes me think back to a couple of years ago. I found some old stock Lacrosse Ice man's with wool inserts from the ninety's from a place in North Carolina.Back then they were made in Wisconsin with real leather,natural rubber ,real wool .I got them for 20 dollars a pair bought them out hung on to two pair handed the rest out as gifts for family members.Warmest boots ever had on the feet. I thought to myself man when it gets cold down there sometime there goin to wish the kept them.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be prepared for the unexpected.You gots to have Wood to burn and Wool to Wear. That cold being down there makes me think back to a couple of years ago. I found some old stock Lacrosse Ice man's with wool inserts from the ninety's from a place in North Carolina.Back then they were made in Wisconsin with real leather,natural rubber ,real wool .I got them for 20 dollars a pair bought them out hung on to two pair handed the rest out as gifts for family members.Warmest boots ever had on the feet. I thought to myself man when it gets cold down there sometime there goin to wish the kept them.

The John Deere 1120 starts.......even at 5 degrees. This morning though, it refused to lift a round bale. I just left it running with the PTO on for awhile.....and it started working again. Ice in the system somewhere I suppose.

I can take it.........but my old machines can't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.