jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somethin happened to the dirtymax today plowing snow. She started making a clunking noise heard really loud through the airbox. And only hitting on 4 or 5 cylinders. Maybe head gasket. Maybe gelled up fuel. Not sure
02. LB7 duramax. I did injectors in it a couple years ago. I could fix it if they can diagnose it. It's not a knock, like a rod or main bearing. This is more like a broken cam or timing chain
Yeah sounds like a valve train issue....

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People around here have started using birdseed for their walk and driveways must do pretty good and doesn't eat the concrete like salt.
Wtf would I want birds and squirrels in my driveway for? Lol I could see that working, but if we did that here there would be bird seed 3' thick on the ground in spring.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning All...Back to the dull ,cold and wet for me . Hit a recent high with our fuel pump price today ! how do you boys fancy the Dollar equivalent of ...£5.45 a gallon at 15-20 mpg !!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wtf would I want birds and squirrels in my driveway for? Lol I could see that working, but if we did that here there would be bird seed 3' thick on the ground in spring.
I guess it's easier to carry than sand lol but we sell alot of it i put new bf goodrich ta so far they work great in the snow

Status
Not open for further replies.