Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doesn't matter what you do. What matters is that youre doing something
He literally got blasted out of the seat of an escavator in charelston wv by raw sewage citys so old the line are 20 or more feet deep there was a blockage at the bottom of a hill in a 12 inch drain and it was hot and he unplugged the drain blasting him with fresh raw sewage lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Bit of the puddle.
Ledge to the left of my boot is the finished height. Where the mig gun is is about an 8" high chunk of the original bed, just above my beads was all scarfed out for some reason. Every time I pull up the insulation I find more trenches lol
Fixin holes

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He literally got blasted out of the seat of an escavator in charelston wv by raw sewage citys so old the line are 20 or more feet deep there was a blockage at the bottom of a hill in a 12 inch drain and it was hot and he unplugged the drain blasting him with fresh raw sewage lol
When I was younger I drove a septic pump truck for my dad. I've got a couple stories lol

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
7:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
sounds like a chitty day.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you should try Kentucky in June, July and august
95-110 *F humidity anywhere from 80-100 %.
Not joking I've met many people over the years that could not believe our climate here from choking humidity to bad winters we get the best of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.