Not open for further replies.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
10:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so at the gtg you used just for men to color your hair ?
Yep I prettied up to try an impress everybody....ok thats a fellow that used to work for us, his name is Harold. He just lost his wife 2 weeks ago . He's a old sckool dude, blacksmithing, sharpening knifes, build muzzle loaders, cuttin wood. He made me a bunch of tooling to build AKs with. Glad to call him friend[emoji106]

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
blacksmithing is a artform being lost try to learn it if you can rodideny my grandpa was a blacksmith my uncle has his forge and anvil
I told him I would love to have a bowie made by him, he just smiled. His wife had ms which really sucks. Now that she's gone he will have more time to do the stuff he used to enjoy. He was with her 24/7 like the last 10 years. God bless him.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I told him I would love to have a bowie made by him, he just smiled. His wife had ms which really sucks. Now that she's gone he will have more time to do the stuff he used to enjoy. He was with her 24/7 like the last 10 years. God bless him.

keep him busy and learn from him the older generation have knowledge we will never have without them

Status
Not open for further replies.