USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys I've been pretty bummed mournin the loss of a loved one.Found out on Christmas Day my little cousin who was thirty four was shot in the head and his body was burned along with two others.Him and another died there one died the next day.One was a worker at a church he attended from what I can gather off their facebooks.I believe he was trying to straiten his life out.Could have possibly witnessing to the wrong people not sure.I got questions that I need to find answers for. Thinking about calling the Pastor of the church the attended.Feel bad for his three girls and two sons that hes leaving behind. Happened on the 17th memorial service was on this last friday.I would have like to have payed my respects and had the oppurtunity to be at the memorial service but now its just with my thoughts and my spirit.The last time seen him was when his dad my uncle passed away from the result of a accident at his work.He passed on his birthday two years ago.My family's pretty messed up not as close to my brothers and sister as would like since god got a hold of me thats my cost though.Bums me the F out why no one could let me know.I know there all into drugs and drinkin I've been takin out of that.I leave the door open call leave messages but to no return want nothing to do with me or mine.Pretty much been seperated from them other than one brother and my dad which I have regular contact with but didn't tell me of this?My youngest brother best man at our wedding I haven't been able to talk to him or see him in 4.5 years sucks.You guys that are close to yours cherish it cause it ain't like that for everybody.
Sorry to hear this my friend.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Jason how are you today
Evening Todd, doing well. Back to the rat race at work but not overly crazy with so many mechanics still on vacation. It'll ramp back up full tilt next week. Hope you had a good one as well.

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys I've been pretty bummed mournin the loss of a loved one.Found out on Christmas Day my little cousin who was thirty four was shot in the head and his body was burned along with two others.Him and another died there one died the next day.One was a worker at a church he attended from what I can gather off their facebooks.I believe he was trying to straiten his life out.Could have possibly witnessing to the wrong people not sure.I got questions that I need to find answers for. Thinking about calling the Pastor of the church the attended.Feel bad for his three girls and two sons that hes leaving behind. Happened on the 17th memorial service was on this last friday.I would have like to have payed my respects and had the oppurtunity to be at the memorial service but now its just with my thoughts and my spirit.The last time seen him was when his dad my uncle passed away from the result of a accident at his work.He passed on his birthday two years ago.My family's pretty messed up not as close to my brothers and sister as would like since god got a hold of me thats my cost though.Bums me the F out why no one could let me know.I know there all into drugs and drinkin I've been takin out of that.I leave the door open call leave messages but to no return want nothing to do with me or mine.Pretty much been seperated from them other than one brother and my dad which I have regular contact with but didn't tell me of this?My youngest brother best man at our wedding I haven't been able to talk to him or see him in 4.5 years sucks.You guys that are close to yours cherish it cause it ain't like that for everybody.

Damn Gunner that was tough to read. I hope you get the answers you're looking for and a little closure. Prayers for you and your family. Stay strong.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Todd......and a good evening to the rest of y'all.

Took my little wife to the doctor today again. Turns out she has pneumonia.

Eli just got over that chit 2 weeks ago and Lisa just got over in this past week.

Pneumonia is bad this year.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you guys use vacuum sealers? What do you have and what do you like/not like about it?

I just spent the better part of this evening using a cheap one I got about 10 years ago and it chit the bed on me.
I want one but haven't looked into them yet. Watching to see what's a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.