Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
lol flip flops are for girls lol
a17051239ac886b94395440263b415c8.jpg

There good for shoveling if ya got socks on......

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin guys I've been pretty bummed mournin the loss of a loved one.Found out on Christmas Day my little cousin who was thirty four was shot in the head and his body was burned along with two others.Him and another died there one died the next day.One was a worker at a church he attended from what I can gather off their facebooks.I believe he was trying to straiten his life out.Could have possibly witnessing to the wrong people not sure.I got questions that I need to find answers for. Thinking about calling the Pastor of the church the attended.Feel bad for his three girls and two sons that hes leaving behind. Happened on the 17th memorial service was on this last friday.I would have like to have payed my respects and had the oppurtunity to be at the memorial service but now its just with my thoughts and my spirit.The last time seen him was when his dad my uncle passed away from the result of a accident at his work.He passed on his birthday two years ago.My family's pretty messed up not as close to my brothers and sister as would like since god got a hold of me thats my cost though.Bums me the F out why no one could let me know.I know there all into drugs and drinkin I've been takin out of that.I leave the door open call leave messages but to no return want nothing to do with me or mine.Pretty much been seperated from them other than one brother and my dad which I have regular contact with but didn't tell me of this?My youngest brother best man at our wedding I haven't been able to talk to him or see him in 4.5 years sucks.You guys that are close to yours cherish it cause it ain't like that for everybody.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin guys I've been pretty bummed mournin the loss of a loved one.Found out on Christmas Day my little cousin who was thirty four was shot in the head and his body was burned along with two others.Him and another died there one died the next day.One was a worker at a church he attended from what I can gather off their facebooks.I believe he was trying to straiten his life out.Could have possibly witnessing to the wrong people not sure.I got questions that I need to find answers for. Thinking about calling the Pastor of the church the attended.Feel bad for his three girls and two sons that hes leaving behind. Happened on the 17th memorial service was on this last friday.I would have like to have payed my respects and had the oppurtunity to be at the memorial service but now its just with my thoughts and my spirit.The last time seen him was when his dad my uncle passed away from the result of a accident at his work.He passed on his birthday two years ago.My family's pretty messed up not as close to my brothers and sister as would like since god got a hold of me thats my cost though.Bums me the F out why no one could let me know.I know there all into drugs and drinkin I've been takin out of that.I leave the door open call leave messages but to no return want nothing to do with me or mine.Pretty much been seperated from them other than one brother and my dad which I have regular contact with but didn't tell me of this?My youngest brother best man at our wedding I haven't been able to talk to him or see him in 4.5 years sucks.You guys that are close to yours cherish it cause it ain't like that for everybody.
Man I'm So Sorry for your loss !
I don’t know what to say, I wish I had the right words to comfort you. You, your family and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks man I've been havin hard time dealing with it.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man I'm So Sorry for your loss !
I don’t know what to say, I wish I had the right words to comfort you. You, your family and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.

+1
Sometimes u need to think of you and your family when others don't think the way u do.
It does not make it any easier not to have good family support.
Praying for you bud.
Head high and keep faith.

Sent from Hoskvarna hills

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks man I've been havin hard time dealing with it.

Wow. That's tough. So sorry for your loss Gunner. I hope you can find comfort. Loss is so hard.
I haven't been right since one of my friends decided to end it all last Nov. I know it doesn't make it easier, and every situation is different, but you are not alone.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin Todd. No I didn't get it finished. The welding is , got to bolt motor back on and get some longer hydraulic hoses also the coupling on the motor is worn so a new one it will be. Hope you had a good day
Had a great day thanks I love the size of your man cave splitter is looking great though

Status
Not open for further replies.