beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to rescue my wife tonight. She decided that taking a "NO WINTER MAINTENANCE" road was a good idea in late December??

She had my phone and was using the GPS to get to a family to deliver them dinner.

Apparently if you're following the GPS all friggin common sense goes into your purse next to the gum and tampons??

On the bright side no one was hurt and the Jeep is dent free so no harm no fowl. But damn somtimes I wonder what goes through that woman's head?? Good thing she's cute.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had to rescue my wife tonight. She decided that taking a "NO WINTER MAINTENANCE" road was a good idea in late December??

She had my phone and was using the GPS to get to a family to deliver them dinner.

Apparently if you're following the GPS all friggin common sense goes into your purse next to the gum and tampons??

On the bright side no one was hurt and the Jeep is dent free so no harm no fowl. But damn somtimes I wonder what goes through that woman's head?? Good thing she's cute.

The like was for everyone being unharmed.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have a good night fellas, back to the grind in the morning playing with airplanes. Get another 3-day wknd next wknd with New Yrs rolling in. Enjoy the night fellas.
Have a good night Jason. I'll keep an eye on Dallas while your gone. Lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All spring/summer long for the last 20 yrs, I've weed-eated, edged my driveway/front walk ways/back patio area, and rode one of my mowers, even push mowers....in nothing but flip-flops.

Don't you fellas listen to that crazy ass Dallas...he'll have suited up like a damn astronaut...just to go ya mail!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.