Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
9:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning All / Evening Todd.

Another frosty one this morning. -22f feels like -45f. Yes the kids have school and yes we have to go to work. GD "hardiness" ...

Should be an interesting morning, "Gorgeous Red" is enlisting her dad to help me buy a saw over SnapChat later today. Will be an interesting one forsure, a "Simonized 661". If I get it I am going to send it to Tree Monkey for a comparison and see what "magic sauce" Simon uses.
Good morning Gary hope you have a great Friday,Iam keen to see more sauce poured over the 661

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Gary hope you have a great Friday,Iam keen to see more sauce poured over the 661

I am really curious if Simon does much or is it a MM and TA for $300 ? Julian is this perfect guy to tear it down and see what's inside. Worst case put a new TM C&P on it and away it goes...

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And the REO Speedwagon concert was just as kickass as the female I went with...and then some. After playing in the living room/bedroom for a couple of hours after the concert, I'm damn surprised I didn't call in this morning for work. And she ain't to the pic point yet you perv's, no sense in even asking...but she'll get there, trust me!
We are waiting in anticipation though Jason :rolleyes::loveyou:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lmao. Good thing about the REO concert...gal owed me money for cutting out and painting a couple of bedrooms and a living room in her house several months ago, of course I told her I was not gonna take any money for the painting deal. The concert tickets were part of her payback. I guess the rest of the balance she owed I got served back at the house after the concert. Ain't nuthin' wrong with that...bring it on!
There’s nothing wrong with working off a debt Jason hope you didn’t scare the poor girl :risas3:

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
9:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy birfday Kevin. Take the day off an chase mom around for a bit. [emoji16]
2ce460746d5bbc140ec880bc9412f6e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.