Not open for further replies.
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still lots of rain.

Well that ain't good.

Apparently the house survived the hurricane but flooding is bad and getting worse. Still in CT, going to shoot to NH early in the morning to look at some equipment then attempt to drive back down. Being told people are trying to leave Jacksonville but can’t; all the viable routes are closed due to flooding.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all. Just home from dinner with FIL and MIL. Love the place we went, about the only place I have found real good gluten free fish and chips. Sitting here now listening to the coyotes howl. Sounds like they probably just got someone's dog.

And that's why you'd pass it along to me. I think I might be the only guy on here with out a 281/288.

I don't have a 281/288 either...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all. Just home from dinner with FIL and MIL. Love the place we went, about the only place I have found real good gluten free fish and chips. Sitting here now listening to the coyotes howl. Sounds like they probably just got someone's dog.

I don't have a 281/288 either...

Yeah on your person.........

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Apparently the house survived the hurricane but flooding is bad and getting worse. Still in CT, going to shoot to NH early in the morning to look at some equipment then attempt to drive back down. Being told people are trying to leave Jacksonville but can’t; all the viable routes are closed due to flooding.

What equipment are ya looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.