AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice selection you have there. Only thing that grows good here are apple trees, not a long enough growing season I guess. Lots of folks tried pear trees, but they never survived.

We are pretty good with oranges and lemons, as long as we don't get ice. Since they fruit in late fall and winter, we watch them pretty close when the foul weather comes in.

If we get snow it's okay, but ice burns the fruit and we lose it. We either cover them or run out and pick all the fruit before the ice hits them. Doesn't really bother the trees though.

We do okay with pears, but apples are better in the mountains.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That dude is pretty funny...have you seen the vidja on the Milwaukee battery powered saw?
yes! Someone here made a thread about that video and that's how I found him. He is almost a bigger distraction than this forum when I'm at work lol.

Nice selection you have there. Only thing that grows good here are apple trees, not a long enough growing season I guess. Lots of folks tried pear trees, but they never survived.
man I love pears, and my moms house has pears. But the are the rocking *f-wording hard, and can bust your head open if thrown at ya kind. Gotta keep them in a paper bag in the dark a fee weeks to make them better.

And good morning to the rest of ya.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great nephew
Got this artic cat for 200.00
Might get it from him
Needs ball joint he tried to jump a creek.
Runs like a sewing machine
Very low hour's20180911_172424.jpg 20180910_141128.jpg cat i found in the woods last winter is doing good
My sister named it snowy20180911_153718.jpg these new kubotas are loaded down
I told my friend i hope he never has to work on it
Amazing how much tech is on a tractor now.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About the new roadway tor?
yup, but they never informed anyone that the road company should speak about road details 9 AM,
They obviously cheating us and also the other peoples who live on the two other solutions since they somehow invited people to come for the meeting 13:05

Status
Not open for further replies.