Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Birthday Mike and Erik!!

Thanks guys!

@MustangMike I had no idea we both share the same birthday. It's you and I cutting that nice oak log in my profile picture at NY GTG 2017 last year. Happy Birthday Mike -- looking forward to cutting along side you again sometime soon!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys!

@MustangMike I had no idea we both share the same birthday. It's you and I cutting that nice oak log in my profile picture at NY GTG 2017 last year. Happy Birthday Mike -- looking forward to cutting along side you again sometime soon!
Happy birthday. I hope your having a great day.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys!

I was just going to say the same to you, did not know we shared a Birthday … good deal … but your almost 2 decades behind!!!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon Eric, always a pleasure!

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon fellas...93 here now, on the flightline concrete it feels like 110, smoking ass hot with no breeze, wind...nothing. Doing LAIRCM (Infrared Countermeasure) avionic work today in the wide open heat...even taking breaks underneath the shade of the wings/belly of a C-17, it’s just smoking ass hot with no airflow. Can’t get enough water in ya!

Don’t miss that! My early years in the Corps was working aviation fuel. Standing in the exhaust watching the nozzle was miserable. I feel for ya

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would love too and it is on my radar. Wouldn’t be able to leave until Friday morning and have to see if it can work.

Trying to get to Randy’s too and getting away without the family is tough.
IF you could leave early Thursday morning, you could drive 10 hours to Watersmeet and hook up with Buck and Steve and finish the trip in the Hacienda on Wheels

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IF you could leave early Thursday morning, you could drive 10 hours to Watersmeet and hook up with Buck and Steve and finish the trip in the Hacienda on Wheels
That is part of the issue, I can’t leave until Friday. Thursday is our annual customer appreciation gold tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.