Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dammit man sorry to hear this.

Was this the grandpa you always cut wood for and stuff.
Yep sure was. He had just got healed from his fall, and then gone all of the sudden.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just relaxing right now. It's been a chitty weekend. My grandpa passed on Friday.

Sorry to hear that Mike. I know he meant a lot to you and your boys.

Hopefully he went quick and didn’t feel any pain. Having just recovered from his fall my guess would be a blood clot. Happens a lot with older people that have spent a bunch of time laying down recovering.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Dub11 or anyone else that wants to opine. Tell me about a Jonsered 920. Are they interesting? What are they worth etc etc.
Cool old saws,parts are getting scarce. If it's complete and clean it could be worth something. Otherwise standard old saw price as far as I'm concerned.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big, a little heavy, torque monsters. DJ has some

Cool old saws,parts are getting scarce. If it's complete and clean it could be worth something. Otherwise standard old saw price as far as I'm concerned.

Of course they're interesting! And I have no idea about them. Kind of rare for Kansas.

Thanks guys. Saw one for sale about 8 hours from me, even less trees than we have here. Full wrap handle but a 16” bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.