Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Jason. How are you doing?
Good Mike, just kicking back watching the Braves. Probably get horizontal here in another 15-20 mins or so. Long day at work today and had to finish some yard work this afternoon before the rain caught me.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks pretty decent. Good 66cc saw, but the coils on the farmsaw are prone to failer. Pm me if you need anything Mike.
Thanks brother. I was chatting with Dallas about it a bit and he also said the coils were known to go bad.
Guess I'll start there

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ones I sent Clint are some I bought off of Sirradmax from A.S.
I cut some that are similar in design just beefer in areas that I thought were weaker with his and little more aggressive on the bite. I have about a dozen cut but they need some attention still.

Maybe bring a set to the GTG at Kev's....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell yeah the pig will be there... Hoping to have Ugly Betty wif me that is if Randy @Mastermind ever gets done giving her a makeover...
Probaly got his mitts all over her as we speak.

She was all done up.....except the filter base. I thought it was coming here?

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang! Off here for a few days and 20 pages behind. What did I miss? I did see there is a new guy, Mike I mean Mitch, welcome. Been at the baseball field it seems forever the last 2 weeks and my lawn looks like a hay field. On a good note the boys are 4-0 at state the last 4 days and are locked into 1 of the semi final games on Thursday night. Play the last pool play game tomorrow night for the #1 seed. Beat some pretty good teams, 16-3, 10-2, 16-4, and tonight 12-1. The boys are really playing well at a really good time! No rain and I will get some saw and splitter time this weekend. Cut a little take a nap, split a little take a nap, and repeat. Lol

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang! Off here for a few days and 20 pages behind. What did I miss? I did see there is a new guy, Mike I mean Mitch, welcome. Been at the baseball field it seems forever the last 2 weeks and my lawn looks like a hay field. On a good note the boys are 4-0 at state the last 4 days and are locked into 1 of the semi final games on Thursday night. Play the last pool play game tomorrow night for the #1 seed. Beat some pretty good teams, 16-3, 10-2, 16-4, and tonight 12-1. The boys are really playing well at a really good time! No rain and I will get some saw and splitter time this weekend. Cut a little take a nap, split a little take a nap, and repeat. Lol

Didn't miss much. Randy has a new puppy, Wayne's wife is still prego and Dj loves nuts in his mouth.

G'luck Thursday night!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like they are doing great. Hopefully they continue to do well.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We are all rooting for these guys!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
e1e1921af774cdef836793da697c4c533145.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.