Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I just walk outside.

They put them damn Dyson Airblade things in all three of the C-17 hangars’ male/female bathrooms...wrong environment no doubt! The inside of every one of them is solid black and nasty as hell from the remnants of greasy mechanic hands and gojo.

Sounds like yall need a lesson in hand washing.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Tor R
Check out
abandoned norway
On YouTube
Lots of good videos
They don't destroy old places
Like they do here.
I saw the abanoned farm movie Dave, I belive its placed in Porsgrund, probleby not that far away from that city.
Back in the 70' and 80's, when I farm got available, neightbour farms got a first option to buy them and most of them did. Most of those ones ended up with abandoned buildings, the new farm owner grabbed the land and let them building stay and let the time take care of them. In those years a add on farm was extremelly cheap.

There is a few valley wife and me plan to go doing pictures, if my memory is right there is old farm buildings collapsed in that area. We'll try to share them pictures with your guys.
Wife and me have plans to spend some weeks traveling also this fall, hopefully western Norway and Romsdalen alphs, we got the chance doing it this year and we hope to see a few places both of us have wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.