Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning guys, warm up today, already 23 degrees headed to 40. Not good for the World Championship Snowmobile Races this weekend in Eagle River. Attendance may be high, but the sleds won't run as fast.
Good morning Steve are you entering anything in the race

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Steve are you entering anything in the race

No, is just a big deal for the area here every year with a big influx of people.
Snowmobile racing got too big for the everyday man to get into. Big money like other motor sports.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason hope your Friday is going well
Evening Todd, Friday is going...about all I can say.

Hopefully the stupid SOB's in Washington get their heads outta their f'n asses and keep the govt funded beyond midnight tonight to avoid another shutdown!...if not, another damn furlough for God knows how long. Done been through two furloughs because of these Piece Of Chit folks we've got in Washington. And if the truth be known...I wouldn't piss on none of those SOB's if they were on fire!

Hope your day went well buddy!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hopefully the stupid SOB's in Washington get their heads outta their f'n asses and keep the govt funded beyond midnight tonight to avoid another shutdown!...if not, another damn furlough for God knows how long. Done been through two furloughs because of these Piece Of Chit folks we've got in Washington. And if the truth be known...I wouldn't piss on none of those SOB's if they were on fire!

And that's why I vote them out every time I vote.

Morning people.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I have a classic pic of trump in Washington but Randy might put me on perma ban:risas3:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No, is just a big deal for the area here every year with a big influx of people.
Snowmobile racing got too big for the everyday man to get into. Big money like other motor sports.
I would love to see snowmobile racing,I have watched it on TV motox on the snow :campeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.