Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has some positive attributes, but has let downs here and there for sure.
they are easier to port due their transfer cover, what I dont like about them jugs are their lousy plasting, never seen one of them with so-so plating, maybe I've been unlucly so far Steve?
For some odd reason I find it just as easy to use the RA handpiece, the things I never are happy with is the IN result of my porting.

Them 353's is quite populare in Norway, if I plan to sell one saw its the one I nornally earn most money on.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
they are easier to port due their transfer cover, what I dont like about them jugs are their lousy plasting, never seen one of them with so-so plating, maybe I've been unlucly so far Steve?
For some odd reason I find it just as easy to use the RA handpiece, the things I never are happy with is the IN result of my porting.

Them 353's is quite populare in Norway, if I plan to sell one saw its the one I nornally earn most money on.

This is the first one I've been into. Will be doing a couple more maybe I can give a better report then. As the plating is ok in this one.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is the first one I've been into. Will be doing a couple more maybe I can give a better report then. As the plating is ok in this one.
they are not really awful in their plating, just not the mahle quality.

Didnt you speak a tad about Seal adapters Steve?
346 PTO seal adapter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.