Status
Not open for further replies.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
IKR pretty disgusting at the piss poor work. Had to be at factory. He bought new has never been apart.
Thanks Steve for your input I’m a newbie to doing this stuff so all of you guys help and tutorials is greatly appreciated [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
I can't believe this!
I've red on the interwebs that Stihl is the best garden tool ever invented. And has a superior build quality to everything on the planet and maybe in the hole Galaxy!
This has to be one of them cheap Chinese knock offs.
Or some untrained Swedish screwball was trying to tarnishe the Mothership's name.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't believe this!
I've red on the interwebs that Stihl is the best garden tool ever invented. And has a superior build quality to everything on the planet and maybe in the hole Galaxy!
This has to be one of them cheap Chinese knock offs.
Or some untrained Swedish screwball was trying to tarnishe the Mothership's name.

IKR
All oem
Well its gonna have to have a gasket. Did not have solder in right place when checkin squish. Very small squish area plus I did not torque on the bolts. After assembly I see jug is hitting the case behind flywheel. I could file that off no problem but at tdc she hits.
Needs a little lathe work.
He doesn’t want to, put it back like factory.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't let that crank throw ya. I'd be more concerned of warpage at the cylinder base, there's a reason it chose right there to blow out. A piece of glass and sandpaper should tell the tale and if so, continue until flat. Just go in all directions, not just one.
Belt sander ftw!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IKR pretty disgusting at the piss poor work. Had to be at factory. He bought new has never been apart.
Thanks Steve for your input I’m a newbie to doing this stuff so all of you guys help and tutorials is greatly appreciated [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Ask any time bud, no problem.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning John how are you today
Great day here Today. 28 people showed up for the second annual memorial golf outing for my dad. Absolutely perfect weather and fun had by all. Plus I actually shot pretty well for my skill level. How was your day over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.