Not open for further replies.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
#farmlife
There was once an old farmer whose only virtue was 3 beautiful daughters. One night, they were all going out on dates with their respective beaus. There came a knock at the door, and he answered.

"Hi!" said the young man standing there. "My name’s Joe. I’m here to pick up Flo. we’re going to the show. Is she ready to go?" "Yes, I’ll go and get her" said the farmer.

About 10 minutes later there’s another knock. "Hi, my name’s Eddy. I’m here to pick up Betty. We’re going to eat spaghetti. Is she ready?" So the farmer goes and fetches her.

Another 10 minutes go by, and there’s a 3rd knock. "Hi, my name’s Tucker!" And before he can say another word, the farmer grabs him by the neck, drags him out back, and shoots him.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing well, mentally exhausted but well.

Did stop at a neat small town dealer today on my way back. Might have to go back again when the boss is in. Didn't have any old/used Stihl other than an 08 but they did have a P41 and a 3071. They had them listed at $175 and $225 each and no way I was paying that but maybe $300 for both. Ever seen a 3071?
That seems high for the 3071. They are a ok saw, but that's about it. The p41 would be a nice saw to have for less money.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been through a couple heat cycles and hasn't blown up yet! Woohoo!

Thanks again @huskihl for the lathe work.....bish
ce32c7cec6fd556b52984be5ff2e0cc6.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That seems high for the 3071. They are a ok saw, but that's about it. The p41 would be a nice saw to have for less money.

The women working in the store just had a list to go off, didn't know where in the shop the actual saws were. May go see the boss some time...

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand it just fine, I just don't have it.

I even walked away from the 361 today. It actually was probably worth the price he was asking but I didn't feel like dickering with him. The pictures he had taken didn't show the true condition, didn't mention the broken brake flag. Would be an okay deal for someone that wanted to do a full teardown and rebuild but that isn't going to be me. I was really surprised how little paint was left on the bottom of the saw, he must have only gotten the box for it pretty recent.

Well you'll have to sneak in a husqvarna dealer and get a box then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.