Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
or fish can stay over at sawhawzg with the rest of the retards over there.

Jake part of this site being better than all the others is being more inclusive. Not saying you don't tell Fish he's being an ass when he's being one but saying he needs to be banned or go back to SH isn't the answer.

Everyone of us is a big boy and sometimes we need to be reminded that we need to put on our big boy pants deal with people we don't like without running to Randy and Jon asking them to ban someone because he's an *a-hole.

I don't actually know if being am *a-hole is actually against the sites terms and conditions...

What Fish proved last night is that we need to be better at dealing with those we don't like and make sure that everyone knows that JMS is not someone you want to do business with and do it with fact and intellect not emotion.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Be careful there bucko, the real World does not live through a keyboard, the real World will bust your soft head.
And that goes for the rest of you lillies too.
Really, are you calling me a pretty flower? Why Thank you there mac daddy of all things you don't know about!:borra2:gfy!

Last edited:

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be careful there bucko, the real World does not live through a keyboard, the real World will bust your soft head.
And that goes for the rest of you lillies too.
How you doing tonight Randy? Wife is wanting to go back out your way next July. We have from Del Norte on up to see for the first time.

RandyMac

Stiff Member
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How you doing tonight Randy? Wife is wanting to go back out your way next July. We have from Del Norte on up to see for the first time.

I'm doing ok, how goes it with you?
Gimme some lead time and you will see the best of what is left.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no idea. [emoji4]

I've never ran one before so I'll use it for awhile. Just to see if I like it or not.
They are a little disappointing without at least a muffler mod. Tough little saws but kinda slow in stock form

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm doing ok, how goes it with you?
Gimme some lead time and you will see the best of what is left.
Out of the country working at the moment. She says July. The kids don't have any camps to be in then. I should be able to plan for it since she said it now not June 25th of next year.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
They are a little disappointing without at least a muffler mod. Tough little saws but kinda slow in stock form
I'm going to do a muffler mod tommrrow if I get some time.
I cut the key .025" too, don't know if it help or not.
But I got a bag full of keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.