Status
Not open for further replies.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Ok, went and took a ride on the motorcycle, in the rain, stopped and picked up a can of Copenhagen. I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed, but rather fell out of it quickly after I got on here. Have a fresh pinch and a fresh cup of coffee and I feel a tad bit better.

There's not one single line I can point you to to help you see. When you are associated as an A-hole and a rip off artist just for using a different part on a saw than someone else does, it eventually gets to a guy. I build saws from loggers that are pretty junky. It's the only source for such saws and they need a lot of parts. I put them in the hands of the every day schmuck that cuts firewood to heat his home. He/She can't afford to go and buy a real Pro saw. So I provide them affordably in part by using AM parts where appropriate. I've done all I can to weed out the bad and use only the good as humanly possible and have the pile of rejects to prove it. Generally speaking saws go for what it takes to put in them, if they don't sell I give them away. It just kills me to be thought of poorly for doing what I do. I'm no Saint and I'm not perfect either, but I never ripped off not one single soul either, saws run good and folks are very happy. It gets hard to remember this at times over the noise over the OEM drum beaters at times, that have not even tried an AM part nor would they to see what it is, or what it will do. Yes OEM is THE standard, I buy lots of them as well, even if it means no profit or a loss. Sorry for the rant, but I needed it off the old chest so to speak.

View attachment 85524
nobody has no standing in calling anyone an *a-hole here. this is no different buying automotive parts. i bet the person who called you that is the same person who would use low end chinese auto parts on there new 40-50,000 dollar ride they buy every two years.
tell those worthless *a-holes to keep there mouth shut because frankly they have no room to talk.
end of rant**** im on you're side brother.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
nobody has no standing in calling anyone an *a-hole here. this is no different buying automotive parts. i bet the person who called you that is the same person who would use low end chinese auto parts on there new 40-50,000 dollar ride they buy every two years.
tell those worthless *a-holes to keep there mouth shut because frankly they have no room to talk.
end of rant**** im on you're side brother.

Thanks Jake, wasn't any one person just a collective over a long time. Twas I that really had the problem, just couldn't deal with it fast enough not to bust a spring. Lol I'm OK. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.