Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He best be careful the social security administration if he is on disability only allows him to sell 1170 worth of meth a month or 1950 if he is blind.
Any more and they may come knocking.

Maybe that's the way to shut him down.
Report him to SS admin.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
they won't do anything because of the libtards helping push drugs to make it legal
I think they will go after him because of the disability money he is collecting. There is enough people to prove that he was making money doing saws. I agree about the libitards and the drug legalization bs. They want people to be drugged and stupid so they can pass off their bs laws.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they will go after him because of the disability money he is collecting. There is enough people to prove that he was making money doing saws. I agree about the libitards and the drug legalization bs. They want people to be drugged and stupid so they can pass off their bs laws.
with the money going through friends and family theres nothing they can do i still have my paypal receipts for almost 400 bucks

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
with the money going through friends and family theres nothing they can do i still have my paypal receipts for almost 400 bucks

They are always looking for reasons to cut people off. They would tend to believe people saying it was for services even if paid F&F.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You gonna come south and show me how to do that??? Lol
Don't know if I can. He's pretty much got me on lockdown here. I still have to knock out the old loading dock, fill and compact it, and pour a 50x75 so he can start the new building, which he wants me to help build

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't know if I can. He's pretty much got me on lockdown here. I still have to knock out the old loading dock, fill and compact it, and pour a 50x75 so he can start the new building, which he wants me to help build

That should only take a week, just ask "him". Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.