GoldMember
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.

Any of you guys going to Scotts GTG?
I might try and run over there for the day.

Cousin Buck and I will be there in his motor home. He's bringing his 4 up wheeler with so if ya want you can hop in and go for a ride, some other members are bringing some too.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas.

Cousin Buck and I will be there in his motor home. He's bringing his 4 up wheeler with so if ya want you can hop in and go for a ride, some other members are bringing some too.
I'll get ahold of ya once it gets a little closer.
I'll know more next week when mama goes back to the doctor to see how her ankle is healing.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate hearing that Gary. My mom is 88.....

Rudy's mom (one of my best friends) has dementia. She is 85. It's been a horrible struggle for him and his brother.

She was a very successful business person in this area. Now she is just lost. :(

I hope for the best with your mom, and with mine.

Thanks Randy. The downward spiral of dementia and Alzheimer's seems to be speeding up but her physical health is probably the best it has been in 10 years .

Thankfully she still knows who we all are but I know a time is coming when she won't.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
had my truck towed the my close friends frame shop the rivets holding the passenger side engine cradle failed at the frame my friend is going to try hot riveting it back together and weld some reinforced plate in there to strengthen it.
he wanted to take a stab at it before i buy another truck.
I was hoping you would try to fix it Jake. You have put some work into that rig. No sense in buying another just to start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.